Monday, June 9, 2014

SPX Nutrition 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day 1

SPX Nutrition 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day 1

The anticipation of the NEW and BEST weight loss challenge has begun! SPX Nutrition, team support and ninety days to transform, sculpt and make a NEW me!



I have done a 90-day challenge before when Nutri-Thin was with a different company in 2013, and lost a total of 34 pounds in ninety days. After the challenge I had back surgery in June of 2013, and went through quite the recovery, and gained quite a bit of the pounds lost back!

Well... my health is back, my back feels good, and my weight is up, so... Here we go again!

My ideal weight according to Calculator.net "Ideal Body Weight Calculator"

Age: 44
Gender: Male
Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Based on the Robinson formula (1983), your ideal weight is 156.5 lbs
Based on the Miller formula (1983), your ideal weight is 155.0 lbs
Based on the Devine formula (1974), your ideal weight is 160.9 lbs
Based on the Hamwi formula (1964), your ideal weight is 165.3 lbs
Based on the healthy BMI recommendation, your recommended weight is 128.9 lbs - 174.2 lbs


My goal is to hit 165.

It will be tough, and I remember from last time, breaking 200 was such a challenge. My wife and I have studied and learned a lot about nutrition, training, and the effects of Nutri-Thin. With the help of our SPX Challenge community on Facebook, we know we can ask anything to our fitness coaches.



I will be providing weekly updates on the progresses and challenges I face within the next ninety days.

June 9, 2014 - Day ONE - 208.8 Pounds


If you are ready to begin, or get more information (spxhealth[at]gmail.com) please feel free to reach out to us anytime, so we can provide you with any questions you may have.



Incoming Search Terms:
SPX Nutrition
SPX Nutrition scam
is 
SPX Nutrition a scam
SPX Nutrition Overview
SPX Nutrition Review
SPX Nutrition Comp Plan
SPX Nutrition MLM
SPX Nutrition Opportunity
SPX Nutrition Network Marketing
SPX Nutrition YPR
SPX Nutrition Launch
SPX Nutrition Nutri-Thin
SPX Nutrition SeaVeg
SPX Nutrition Nutri Cleanse Detox
SPX Nutrition Leaders
Paid To Lose Weight
SPX Nutrition Weight Loss Challenge
90 Day Challenge
Get Paid To Lose Weight
SPXNutrition.com/health
SPXNutrition.com/fitness
SPXNutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment